Tips for a Better Sleep

If you think you’re suffering from a serious sleep problem such as insomnia, sleep apnea, narcolepsy or restless legs syndrome, consult your doctor or a sleep specialist. For general questions and inquiries about sleep and sleep disorders, request consumer information from:

National Center on Sleep Disorders Research
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute NHLBI
P.O. Box 30105, Bethesda, MD 20824
Phone: 301-435-0199 | Fax: 301-480-3451
National Sleep Foundation
1552 K Street, N.W., Suite 500, Washington, DC 20005
Phone: 202-347-3471 | Fax: 202-347-3472
For a free copy of the better sleep guide,
Email: [email protected]
Or write to:
Better Sleep Council Guide
P.O. Box 19534, Alexandria, VA 22320-0534

Help a Child

TO HELP YOUR CHILD SLEEP BETTER, send $1.00 and a stamped, self-addressed business size envelope to the Better Sleep Council and ask for the Parent/Child Sleep Guide.